Please determine what type of question you have:
For subcontracting questions/concerns/issues pertaining to Subcontracting:
- Contact the Federal Government agency that awarded the contract for questions/concerns/issues pertaining to the subcontracting plan and filing or reviewing subcontracting reports.
- For training and subcontracting policy questions contact the SBA Commercial Marketing Representative (CMR) for your area/state. You may locate your CMR.s contact information at http://www.sba.gov/aboutsba/sbaprograms/gc/contacts/gc_cmr.html.
Policy: A "policy" question is any inquiry relating to the specific data within the FSRS application (e.g. Content of Reports, Contract Numbers, DUNS Numbers, etc.)
Example Policy Questions:
- What value should I place in a specific individual subcontact report?
- Which DUNS number should I use?
- Should I select Sub or Prime?
Technical: A "technical" question is any inquiry regarding the usage and expected behavior of the FSRS online application.
Example Technical Questions:
- Why am I no longer able to login to FSRS?
- How do I add a contract to my worklist?
- How do I find out why my report was rejected?